- About Us
Resources for Courses, established in 1992, is one of Australia's leading education consultancies. Our management and consultants have substantial experience in the education sector and our extensive networks allow us to call on appropriate expertise to fulfill specialised tasks required by clients.
- curriculum consultancy
- curriculum resources development
- teacher and school leadership recruitment
- school effectiveness reviews
- professional development
- education conference and events organisation including:
- The VCE and Careers Expo
- The HSC and Careers Expo
- Western Sydney Careers Expo
Our directors and consultants have delivered award winning and innovative curriculum projects and have provided education consultancy services in Australia, Asia and the Middle East. Clients include:
- The Victorian Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- The Curriculum Corporation
- The University of Melbourne
- The Education Bureau Hong Kong
- The World Bank
- The Age
- The Transport Accident Commission
- Penguin Books
- RMIT University
- Education Ministry, Republic of Azerbaijan
- Over 60 schools including international schools
You may also be interested in...
- Curriculum Projects
Resources for Courses develops innovative curriculum products in a range of subject areas. Following are some of the projects we have...
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
- The VCE and Careers Expo 2017 under Events
An initiative of and organised by Resources for Courses, The Expo celebrates its SILVER ANNIVERSARY in 2017! For 25 years The VCE and...
- The HSC and Careers Expo 2017 under Events
An initiative of and organised by Resources for Courses, The HSC and Careers Expo brings together exhibitors including Australian major...
- Teacher Recruitment
If your school needs assistance with teacher and school leadership recruitment or if you are a teacher interested in teaching...